Saturday, January 19, 2019

Subscription Box - Fall Causebox

Hey Peeps!!!

We're moving from books to the Fall Causebox.  I reported in earlier in the year here or Instagram or somewhere that my love of the FabFitFun box was waning and my Causebox love was growing.  

The Fall Causebox arrived and once again I LOVED it!!!

This is the description for Causebox straight off the website:

Each season, you will receive a limited edition curation of beautiful and useful products from socially conscious brands — each box is filled with at least $200 in value!

Spring will be the next box shipped, although I think they now have a Winter Welcome Box that is available.  The Winter Box I received and will review later was sold out.  


The boxes always arrive beautifully packed with a "magazine" to tell you all about the products and companies involved with the box items. 


Here's everything in the box after it was all opened.




First up is the Kalos Day Dream.  It is a ph balancing and brightening moisturizer.  
After I started writing this I wondered where it had made off to so I went looking to refresh my memory.   I applied some and I can tell you it smells deliciously of fresh oranges!!   I am pretty loyal to my Young Living products but I had actually popped this one in my travel bag.  It's a 2 oz size so it is perfect for taking with me on the plane.   


This was a handmade paper stationary set from Paper Source.  I personally love note cards like this with no pre-printed sentiment.  It's nice to have some pretty notecards to use for any occasion.  I think these are just gorgeous and I'll use them for sure. 



This is a beautiful scarf from Bloom & Give    I love the colors and the feel of the fabric, it's an ultra light cotton fabric and the mission story of the company is heart warming indeed.




You can't see it but there are actually tiny metallic threads woven throughout the scarf which makes it seem special but not overly fancy.  




I've received tons of tote bags from various subscription boxes and hands down this is the nicest and most sturdy of all of them!  This beauty comes from October Jaipur, it is a printed canvas and leather tote which takes over 16 hours to hand make.  It is so roomy and I can't wait to travel with it! 


This next item was not slated to be in the box but boy am I glad it was! There was supposed to be a beautifully crafted cheeseboard and I was super mega excited for that but problems with the company and shipping prevented it from making it to the box.  The curators of Causebox scrambled to include this 30 oz...yes, 30 oz  S'well stainless steel bottle.  I had a rather unpleasant experience with a different glass water bottle in yoga class that left me (and the floor) with a wet behind.   Thankfully this bottle has been a life saver with its SCREW ON top and large size because by the time I leave my Strengthening Flow class I'm one thirsty girl!!  


The last item is from Real Her.   I honestly wear makeup about half the time and eye shadow is something I wear maybe 2 or 3 times a month at best.   This was a beautiful color palette and I'm pretty sure I gave it to MereBear.  If she's reading this and I didn't then I really honestly had no stinking clue what I did with it.  Hopefully she has it because it was a really nice set with a brush to go along with it.   


I "think" I have pictures on my phone of the Winter FabFitFun and the Winter Causebox so hopefully I'll do a review of those.  I can tell you that I did not renew my FabFitFun box this month.  I usually do the annual subscriptions because it's significantly cheaper AND you get to select more specifics on some of the items (color-style-etc), the Winter FabFitFun box was the last of my annual subscription and I cancelled after that.    I have one more Causebox remaining on this subscription, Spring box, and unless it's just a complete miss for me then I'll be doing an annual renewal on that box. 


Take care peeps and hold tight....I've got more posts loaded up and ready to go!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF