Friday, March 5, 2021

Coffee And A Classic: Nancy Drew

Hey There Peeps!

You might recall that I posted before about my Coffee And A Classic box subscription.   I pick them up occasionally and I really do love them so much and I enjoy treating myself occasionally.  This was one that I could NOT pass up....Nancy Drew!!

Without further ado, here is my book box!


This is how the box looks when you take it out of the shipping container.
These are wonderful boxes and they are filling the shelves of my craft room, which I hope to share with you soon!



It's a little hard to read but this card tells you everything inside the box



The Nancy Drew Mug and some tea.   Remember, you get to choose coffee, tea or hot chocolate for your beverage.  I've found the teas are more consistently good than the others. 
This was a Candy Apply tea.



And the ever favorite of mine, the mug.  Each box always contains a mug and I'm a mug nut!!



The snack item was a hand dipped brownie pop, I left it on the basket on the counter.  Someone ate it so I can't speak to how it tasted.  



Bookish item 1: a best sleuth flashlight, not going to lie, it's come in handy many times up in my craft room



Bookish item 2: Nancy Drew inspired notebook because all good sleuths have a notebook handy.



Bookmark:  The box also always contains an on theme bookmark.



And finally, the book.  This was book #25 in the series; The Ghost of Blackwood Hall

I love Nancy Drew and this box just filled me with childhood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF