Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Tryazon & Taste Republic Gluten Free Pasta


Hey Peeps!!

I'm back again with another product I was recently asked to try.  This time it came through the company TRYAZON.

Tryazon & Taste Republic kindly sent me 2 coupons to try out their new pasta flavor Tomato & Feta Tortelloni w/ Hot Honey and one other flavor of my choosing.  I choose the Spinach & Cheese Tortelloni.   

The biggest challenge was finding the product....I had to look at several store locators to find the product and then when I got to the store it was tucked away on a bottom shelf out of view unless you opened the freezer door.   If you go looking, make sure to use the locator on the site and when you arrive at Target, just keep looking and you'll eventually find them.

(this is what the package looks like, this would have helped me tremendously!)


Now that we've located them, let's get those home and get to cooking.   I had some frozen homemade meat sauce that I unthawed and warmed up to serve alongside the pasta.  We also had some frozen cheese toast and a side salad.   The toast was going to take the longest so I got that going then I got the pasta water boiling.  The pasta's cook in only 3 minutes so I cooked each of the flavors separately.   While they were cooking I pulled the salad together.


We have the Spinach & Cheese Tortelloni on the left and the Tomato & Feta with Hot Honey on the right.

My main assignment was to taste and review the Tomato & Feta so that's the one we'll start with.  There were three of us eating dinner and two of us picked this one as our favorite.  If you think the Feta is going to be strong, don't worry, it was a very nice subtle flavor.  I'm a big Feta fan so I could have taken it a bit stronger but it was delicious.  Also, don't let the Hot Honey throw you either, we actually forgot there was hot honey in there so it's not a factor to worry about.  In case you wondered, this was my favorite!

Next up is the Spinach & Cheese.   This is the one Hubster liked best.  It's a really good, all-around pasta.  I'd feel comfortable serving this with straight marinara to my vegetarian girls and know that it would be well received by everyone.  Like I said, sometimes Feta is a harder sell and this one is nice to have for the less adventurous eaters in your family.  



We did try all the pasta's plain before adding the sauce so we could judge them fairly.  I also didn't mention the fact that these are gluten-free until after we finished eating.  No one knew!  
I think the most impressive statement I can make about that is that these did not "gummy" when you cooked them which can sometimes happen with GF pasta.  

I like to keep extra marinara and/or meat sauce frozen for nights when I need a quick dinner and I'm happy to say that I would not hesitate to purchase these again.

I would like to thank Tryazon and Taste Republic for the coupons and the opportunity to try the pasta.
With the 100+degree temps in Texas, we're always thankful for the quick and easy dinners!
#TasteRepublic #GlutenFree #HotHoney #QuickDinner #Tryazon #EasyHealthyMeals

Peace, Love, & Pasta!
Samma






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF