Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New little advertiser icon

Hey Peeps!!

I'm just dropping in to say I added a new advertiser spot over on the right.  It's call Jamberry nails and  I received a sheet to try out so I'll be testing and blogging about those soon but if you've heard of them and are dying to try them out then click on the link on my page and my sweet friend Kelleigh will hook you up!  If you haven't heard of them just go over and browse all the wonderful designs to choose from and how to apply them to your nails. Easy Peasy!!  It's a good thing they are buy 3 get 1 free, it's so hard to choose!

I stole a few photos from her personal Facebook page so you could see a couple of examples in case you weren't familiar.




Have you tried them yet? What do you think?  I think they are so cute and can't wait to test them out!!   Stay tuned for more updates and information on this cool new product.

                                                               


P.S. I am not receiving any party credits or anything like that for the ad spot I'm just trying to help a sista out with her new business venture. We gals gotta stick together you know. (She doesn't even know yet that I added her link or stole her FB photos-heehee) 
P.P.S.  If you have a home based business and would like me to pop a little ad over in the sidebar for you just shoot me an email and I'm happy to add one for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF