Happy Friday Peeps!!
As I was making my coffee the other day I thought, am I the only one who has a particular mug for a particular day?? Probably so, but I got to thinking about it and while I'm whiling away the time being attached to a recovering dog let's do something fun and play with AI and show my mug weirdness.
Let's start the week off with Monday and Dolly!
Can you even??? I mean come on....is this perfect or what?
The mug is mine, the image is courtesy of ChatGPT.
I picked this one up a few years ago at Fleurty Girl and it's still available.
Start your morning out right with Dolly and Caffeine!
Moving on to Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday these are the current mugs in the rotation. These change seasonally but these are the ones I'm reaching for right now. Also, I had to change AI creators because I was out of free ones for the day. These are done by Ideogram, which I've never used before but I'm kind of digging it. It gave me four really good selections to choose from.
This mug came from my Fab, Fit, Fun box years ago. It's a great mug!
Well, it only let me create one free image, that's a bummer. Looks like Chat is letting me back in.
Generally I do use this one on Wednesday so Chat does know me well. This one came from, you guessed it.... Bad Ass Coffee They have this mug on their website but in cream. I picked mine up at the Miramar Beach location in Florida. The only downside is you can't microwave this mug so you need to drink your coffee before it needs to be reheated.
Chat is still letting me work again so let's knock out the usual Thursday mug, well it was until I asked it to change one tiny little thing and now it's telling me my free time is up until late tonight but Gemini finally got it created because ya'll know once I start a post I really have to finish it.
I picked this one up at the Mob Museum in Las Vegas. It is actually a really cool museum and something fun and different to do when you're out in Vegas. I'm a little fascinated by the Mob so this was right up my alley and I knew I needed a mug to come home with me. Also, this one is LARGE so there's no overflowing my foam in this one.
Whoop Whoop Whoop it's Friday and this is my ABSOLUTE favorite mug!
I mean Friday's with Prince? Is this something better?
We used to have a Sugarboo store here in Ft Worth but it went out of business but they still have an online store and you can still grab this perfect mug. I really should order a backup of this because it's so good.
Also, they have lots of other artist to choose from. Maybe I'll order this one, that''ll definitely make me chuckle in the mornings.
Let's move on to Saturday and Saturday right now is college football season! Can I get an AMEN?!!
We need to cheer on our teams as soon as we get out of bed so this is where my morning Joe lands on football Saturday mornings.
I picked this one up several years ago at the Knoxville airport as we were flying home. You can get a similar one here and I really like it so I might have to order a backup! haha
We're on to Sunday and yes, it's more football!! Sometimes my team is hard to cheer for but I've been loyal since the 5th grade, I must stay with them!
And we had to go back to Gemini, it took a few tries and I don't like this as well but it'll work.
I have no idea where I bought this mug but there is one on ebay in case you love it and want to help me cheer on The Boys every week.
As a side note, I drink my lone cup of daily coffee out of the mug then it gets rinsed and when it's time to sit and check emails I make myself a mug of green tea in the same mug. As my seasonal mugs come out maybe I'll add those to the weekly posts. I mean, riveting content we're producing over here!
That was kind of fun and totally senseless but seriously, we've been like this for 9 days and we have 5 more to go and I needed something to do more than mindlessly troll the internet.
That is her leash attached to my chair, where I go she goes. There's no jumping, no running, no swimming, no horseplay for us until after next Wednesday when she gets her sutures removed.
Ya'll have a good weekend and we'll be back next week with more ridiculousness!
Peace, Love, & cuppa Joe


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!