Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cheeseburger casserole and some outside photos

Hey there!!!
Did you think the condo got the best of me and I never came home??? Well let me tell you it almost did!!! I was one tired girl when I got home and it's been crazy since then. I am late getting my house decorated and shopping and baking!!! I'm catching up so hang with me!

Last week we had a Cheeseburger Biscuit casserole. It was yum so let's do this!!!

First up you need to get the ground beef and onion and green pepper going in the pan. And get that oven preheated to 400 degrees.




Now get the other stuff ready while that's cooking and browning and smelling all good.




Once that is all browned up drain if you need to. Now we are going to mix in the tomato sauce, ketchup and pepper. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes and stir frequently.



Spoon about 1/3 of the meat mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish and top with some good ole' American cheese slices, then repeat and end with the meat.



Then you are going to arrange pillsbury's finest on top.




Pop it in the oven for about 15 minutes and serve!



How easy peasy was that?????



Quite yummy too!!!!

Here is the full ingredient list for ya:
1 lb lean ground beef
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper chopped ( I just used the whole thing)
8 oz can tomato sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/8 tsp pepper
8 slices american cheese
1 can biscuits
Opt; tobasco sauce and I hit the meat mixture with a squirt of mustard too.


There you have it a quick weeknight dinner!

And now I present the outside lights











We opted out of lining the roofline with lights this year since the hubby's back is bothering him a little and all the light contractors were already booked up. Next year we will book early!!

Hopefully next week when the kids start getting home we will be cooking and baking up a storm around here!!!

Peace, Love and Yummies!!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Connemara Ln,Fort Worth,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF