Friday, June 27, 2014

Discover P&Geveryday






Hey Peeps!! Hope today finds you full of fun, sun and laughter or if you are here in Texas some much- needed rain.   I'm here today to help you discover or in my case, rediscover, the wonderful site that is P&Geveryday.  Yeah, it's so much more than a quick stop to grab a coupon or two before going shopping although that's a great thing and you can also hit up the free samples page too.   Hey, what girl doesn't love free samples?!   Besides P&Geveryday is a long time trusted brand and P&Geveryday™ is your online platform created by Procter & Gamble, a company that has  established brands for the past 175 years, helping families make every day extraordinary. 

The first thing to note when you go to the site is the Menu bar.  It's full of fun exciting relevant topics.        Family Life, Food, Health & WellBeing, Home & Garden, Beauty, and Our Brands.   See what I mean? RELEVANT topics to todays family life.

What will you find at P&Geveryday?

  • Delicious recipes, beauty trends, and smart tips
  • New products to try out for yourself, family and home
  • Product ratings and reviews
  • Fresh ideas and inspiration
  • Coupons and samples from your trusted brands
  • And much more!

I was browsing around the site and wanted to see if I could find something inspirational for the 4th of July but the main page grabbed my attention immediately. CORN DOGS!!!



Well, it could be 4th of July, I mean we are planning on attending a party with friends and we are having hotdogs so it is highly likely I'll whip up a batch of these too but if not we will be seeing these on a dinner menu in the near future.

  Does this say summer or what?!
Now I admit I almost didn't click over on the recipe because I do not fry things in my house.  Oh it's not that I'm all healthy and have a small seizure if someone fries anything it's that I'm too lazy to clean up the mess I'll make.  But I digress let's talk about the corn dogs, I clicked on the link anyway because I'm a sucker for a good 'ole corny dog.  They are baked ya'll!!!!   Oh my happy stars!  Now if you are a neater cook than I am you can also deep fry these babies too.  I'm sure if you toddle around the Home & Garden section for a bit you could certainly find some cleaning tips on getting that kitchen cleaned right up especially if you use one of my all time favorite cleaners.   I mean if they use it to clean up wildlife then I can certainly use it to clean up my kitchen.  



If the thought of a somewhat healthy corn dog makes you as happy as me then just click here and visit the page for Home Made Corn Dogs then spend some time browsing the site and see some of the ways this trusted company to help make your Everyday Life Extraordinary!    

Now I know some of you out there are just Facebook lovers and you prefer to get your information all in one place so don't worry you can go to the P&Geveryday Facebook page and get some great information there as well and of course they are kind enough to have a nice link to get your right over to the website for when something catches your eye that you can't wait to see more about, you know like corn dogs!



Head over to P&Geveryday and see what this great company is doing!
Peace, Love & Corn Dogs!!!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF