Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Cowboy Stew Night

Wait....what???  Is she really about to do a post about food?  Hold on to your britches because I kinda sorta am about to do just that.

Now, I say kinda sorta because I didn't really make something new and I didn't take new photos but I am revisiting an old post.

This one to be exact.  Yep, it's the ole' Cowboy Stew night around here and since I was revisiting old blog entries I made the bread too!

I didn't take photos of the cooking process because I used the same recipe, pretty much.  I did add some garlic to the meat and onion mixture and when I dumped in the 2 cans of diced tomatoes I also dumped in a can of diced green chili's.

Here's the handy printable for you since nothing really has changed.

Cowboy Stew Printable


It's finally felt like fall in North Texas lately so we are happy for the chance to turn the oven on without fear of spontaneously combusting.  We're back to mid 80's by tomorrow but never let it be said we don't enjoy the fall moments when we get them.  If you are enjoying the fall weather wherever you are and want to make a yummy, hearty filling stew for your family then this one fits the bill for sure!  It's a crowd pleaser!

That's it for today folks, don't want to rush out of the gate at warp speed or anything.   Stay close, I'm cooking and then I've also got about 30 (yes, I really said 30) books to add and review.  I'm trying to figure out a good way to break them down into categories, genre, ??, I'm just not sure how yet but I've got a slew for you for sure!

Here's to hoping for re-etry in the blogosphere!

Peace, Love & Fall Forecasts
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF