Thursday, July 19, 2018

Nordstrom Order part 2

Hi Ho Peeps!!

I updated my previous Nordstrom post earlier about the shoes that I ended up keeping and what I'm going to order next.

This was my second order and I have actually received it and have decisions made so let's get started!

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cardigan:  I ordered this one in the Tan Etherea Heather and I LOVE IT.  Leith always does a great cardi for the sale and this one is awesome.
Sale Price:  $45.90

Keeping:  I'm keeping this one and contemplating ordering the Teal Surf (which looks light blue) as well.




Leith Rib Wrap Sweater:   Oh my goodness, this sweater is totally gorgeous but a bit cropped.  If you can do the high waist jeans thing or if you don't mind showing a little skin then grab this sweater.  It's so cute and the Purple Moss color is gorgeous.  I so much wanted this to fit.
Sale Price:  $39.90

Returned: Sadly too cropped for this girl. 

Zella Live In High Waist Leggings: Run don't walk to pick up these leggings.  I ordered them in black last year when I first caved in to all the rave reviews. REVIEWS don't lie, just order these.  
I picked them up in this Navy Maritime color this year.  
Sale Price:  $35.90
Keeping of course!  I didn't even hesitate, ripped them out of the package and tore the tags off and tossed in the laundry.  They're already in my closet.  


BP Balloon sleeve sweater:  I have this still in the "maybe" pile.  I mean I think I love it but I just am not 100% sure.  I ordered in this Ivory color which appears to be sold out at the moment but I'm hanging on to it.  I need to try it on again with jeans before making my final decision.  The green color that is still available is gorgeous and very tempting.  
Sale Price:  $31.90

Still on the fence with to keep or not with this one. I ended up keeping this one, it is a wee shorter in the front than I like but it is so soft and so cute.  LOVE the on trend balloon sleeves.




BP Plaid Shirt:  I loved this on other bloggers and it is very soft and a great shirt, it just didn't work for me.  I ordered in the Black Daily Plaid as shown but there are several other great colors available.
Sale Price:  $31.90
Returned:   Maybe someone less "busty" would have better luck. 

Natori Bliss :  Ok, if you know me and hear me when I say "watch out I have my sassy panties on" then these are the ones I'm referring too.  I order 3 more pair every year during the Nsale.  They are the bomb diggedity of undies.   No riding up, no wedgies and cool cotton but not granny-ish at all.
Sale Price:  $12.90/each or 3 for $36

Kept:  Another one of those rip out of the package, toss in laundry and already in my drawers purchase. 


Natori Rose Dream bra: I have one other Natori bra that I'm sure I ordered during last years sale and I LOVE it.  Just like the undies they are great bras and when you can grab them at a great sale price then you should.  
Sale price:  $47.90    

This hasn't arrived just yet but I'm only imagining that an exchange would be the only reason it didn't stay with me. Perfect fit, incredibly comfortable.   These are another Nsale staple items to pick up. Kept this one indeed. 



Treasure & Bond plaid boyfriend shirt:  I ordered this shirt after I had already ordered the BP plaid shirt.   I think this one may be more suited for me.  Similar colors but this one has a little rose pink going through it.  I figured I'd pick the one I liked the best after they arrived.  

Sale Price:  $45.90

This one has not arrived just yet, here's hoping I like this one.  THIS one...yes, it's so soft and slouchy but not too slouchy.  I debated other colors but one is enough.  





Today is the last day of early access which means the sale opens up to everyone tomorrow.  I hope you have your picks made and drop me a line to see what you've found!
I'm not done shopping yet!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF