Monday, August 27, 2018

Subscription box - Coffee and a Classic August 2018

Happy Monday Peeps!!

I'm just sitting and resting for the first time today, that's not exactly what I should be doing but for now it works.  I'm currently Day 4 post op of a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy and if you aren't sure what that means I had my gallbladder removed so technically I should've sat down to rest a few hours ago.  I never was one to "follow the rules" very much but my body said "hey lady, I'm really kinda tired" and I decided to oblige.  Of course my rest came at the perfect time because I got a first time order of a subscription box today that I wanted to share with you.   I seriously love subscription boxes and I would love to review every one of them out there but alas, that's not practical for me but I have decided to do a trial run on a few since it is time to start thinking about Christmas gifts.  * she says as she wipes the sweat away since it's still 100 degrees in Texas  

This box is called Coffee and a Classic.   I'm going to put the link here for you and I'm not an affiliate for them or anything, this just helps you find their site easier.   I was kind of interested in a book type subscription so I waded through a TON of choices and here are the things that I really wanted my subscription to include:  1) a book  (not kidding many do not come with a book)  2) a theme for the month 3) flexibility in genre selection: preferably in advance of the box shipping  4) good value

Let's start with the basics:  There are 2 subscription choices; Standard & Starter.   I ended up going with the Standard even though it was originally more than I had mindfully budgeted.   Here are your differences and this is straight from their website.



STANDARD Classic Subscription

The Standard Subscription is perfect for you if you want the full Coffee and a Classic experience and love bookish things! The Standard Box includes: • A classic book • Something to sip on (coffee, tea or hot chocolate) • Something to snack on • A mug • Two bookish items • A bookmark and • Packaged in a high-quality photo box. The Standard Classic Literature is the original Coffee and a Classic book box! 


STARTER Classic Subscription

Treat yourself or the book lover in your life with the Starter Classic Book Box. The Starter Book Box includes: • A classic book • Something to sip on (coffee, tea or hot chocolate) • Two bookish items and • A bookmark. This is the perfect subscription if you have too many coffee mugs or any food aversions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF