Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies

Hey There Peeps!!

I'm back with a couple of quick links to some amazing cookies.   I found these first cookies in the Southern Living magazine back in September of 2017.    I've made them a few times since then and let me tell you this....PUT THEM IN THE FREEZER.  Seriously, after you've made the cookies and they've cooled completely pop them in the freezer and eat them right out of the freezer.  I promise, you'll thank me later!   Don't skip the toasting of the pecans either, it brings out the flavor of those pecans.


The Abogg particularly loves these cookies and whenever he's coming over to babysit his fur brother I always make sure to have a batch in the freezer for him.   Here's the link for these Fudgy Flourless Chocolate-Pecan Cookies.   Oh, you won't miss the flour in these in either so pour a big glass of milk and enjoy the chocolatey goodness of these cookies.  

The next cookie I have for you has become one of my absolute favorites.  I mean I am completely in love with these cookies and because of these I've found an amazing blog and I want to move in with her and let her cook for me all the time! 

These are called Traditional Italian Breakfast Cookies and they are in fact quite delicious in the morning to dunk in your coffee!   My dear Brother-in-Law, who is not a big sweet eater, actually loves these too.  They are pretty simple to make but just cookie perfection in my mind!  They aren't beautiful to look at but man oh man do they taste delicious.   Make a batch...or two, of these and you won't be disappointed.  Besides, it's an "official" breakfast cookie so that's just a bonus! 




On another note I've also made her Easy Fresh Lemon Squares several times and they are the BEST!  Everyone in the family agrees they are the best Lemon Squares we've ever had.  I think it's because there's no fake lemon involved in these.  I will tell you that I do add a couple of drops of my Young Living Lemon Vitality essential oil to the batter.  I like the little extra oomph it adds but seriously this Lemon Square recipe is easy and amazing so if you are looking for something on the citrus side you won't go wrong with that one.  

Once again, I made some goodies to share with my family (well, maybe not the breakfast cookies) and I gave you unedited phone pictures and recipes from other people's blogs and I'm totally cool with that.  Hopefully you are too!   

Peace, Love & Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF