Wednesday, September 26, 2018

My Oily Day: The Morning

Happy Rainy Hump Day Peeps!!

It happens to be raining yet AGAIN in the ole' DF Dub.  I tell ya we had zero rain for like 2 months and now it won't stop.  It's truly feast or famine around here this summer when it comes to the rain.

This morning I stopped in to talk to you about how I use Young Living products everyday.   I love Young Living as a company for so many reasons and many people think Young Living and think oils and rightfully so but there is so much more to love!   I'm breaking it down into small segments and since I just got up (do NOT judge me- I read until like 1 am) I figured my morning routine was a great start so let's get going!










                 





First thing I do after I make my bed and put my exercise watch/tracker on is head to the kitchen and flip the faucet on to warm up and grab a mug.  I put a couple of drops of Lemon Vitality oil in the mug and fill with warm water and drink that down along with an Allerzyme or an Essentialzyme and a Super C.  Followed up by a VERY tasty KidScents Mighty Pro.

Now I grab myself a steaming mug of coffee, check my emails, make Hubster some breakfast and then it's time to grab a shower.   If it is hair washing day then I do that first so my conditioner soaks while I'm showering and no- I do not wash my hair every day, technically not even every other day.  I am currently using the Lavender Mint Daily Shampoo and the Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner, I LOVE the way the conditioner smells!!

If I washed my hair then I will use this Satin Facial Scrub Mint  on my face but a non-hair washing day gets this Orange Blossom Facial Wash.    It's an easy way for me to keep up with how often I use the scrub, which is hard because that stuff smells AHMAZING!!!!   I wash my face in the shower in the mornings because it's basically just a rinse off since I never, not ever, go to bed without washing my face.  Neither should you, just saying! 



Jumping out of the shower I apply my oils for the day:  Endoflex goes over my thyroid area and Mister gets rubbed along my inner forearm area (where the skin is thinner).   I also roll a dab of Progessence Plus where my right ovary is located.     Since I just had the gallbladder out I've been rubbing  Animal Scents Ointment on all my little incision points and an older scar down on my left calf.   Google it peeps!  
 



Now let's get the face taken care of and we're done!   Since I washed my face in the shower I'm ready to moisturize.  I put 1 drop of Frankincense in my palm along with a squirt of ART Renewal Serum and put that all over my face.  I don't like as heavy of a moisturizer in the summer so I've been following that up with the Orange Blossom Facial Moisturizer.   Pop the ole' contacts in the eyeballs and I'm ready for the day.  

 
I didn't include my makeup because I probably only wear makeup like 3 or 4 days a week if that.   I'll do a separate post on make up because well, I've got to go get a shower now.   


Ooops....almost forgot to brush my teeth!  Grab the Thieves Aromabright Toothpaste and get to work on those teeth!



See how many Young Living products I used this morning and I'm just getting started.  Aren't they expensive you ask? Not really, they last a long time and I'm on Essential Rewards so 25% of my order comes back to me each month to use on products that I'd be buying anyway.  I mean you're going to buy toothpaste, moisturizer, shampoo, conditioner, etc anyways so why wouldn't you use products that you KNOW aren't filled with unwanted harmful chemicals?   

If you have any questions at all you can ask me in the comments or an email to michelle@campjeff.com.    Also check out my new-ish Facebook page: Nature's Remedies w/ Essential Oils    I try to post lots of educational info there from various sources including Young Living and also what I've got going in the diffuser.   

Stay dry my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF