Saturday, January 19, 2019

Subscription Box - Coffee and a Classic September 2018


Hey Peeps!!!

New Year and another try and being a better blogger! haha    Believe it or not I had a few of these posts started so I'm at least going to get a few out of the way and hopefully it'll motivate me to keep on posting.  

This post is about my Subscription Box - Coffee and a Classic from September of 2018.
Once again I chose the Classic Literature selection and coffee for the beverage.
Let's get started:




Once again it arrived double boxed with the inner box being this incredibly nice photo storage box.  





This is called The Story and it's the card telling you all about your box.  In case you don't want to read the tiny print, the book was To Kill a Mockingbird

The lid removed so you can peak at the inside. 




First up is the mug and it's a good mug.  I should know because I'm a self proclaimed Mug Connoisseur !!     This is definitely a good coffee mug.  The coffee....eh, not so much.  I tried it, it wasn't great, moving along now.  


An enamel pin of HAM.  It's pretty cute but honestly I'm not really sure what I'll do with these pins.



Maple Bacon seasoned Pork Cracklings were the snacks for the box.  The first couple were like "oh my gosh delicious" then it was like "oh my gosh..just no".  haha   


Next up is the book....it's a really nice "hard" paperback version.  There is also a feather brass bookmark.  As you can see everything in the box is related in some way to the book. 


This was a pillow cover, it was cute but it was way too small for any of my decorative pillows.  Sadly, it's already made it's way to the donation bin.  


Here's everything in the box all laid out on the table.  Honestly, the mug and the book were the only really exciting things about this one for me.   I'm not sure I'm getting the full value of these boxes.

We will keep going for a few more months before we make a decision to keep going or to cancel.   There's no long term commitment and you can skip any month without penalty, you just have to remember to do it pretty quickly after the first of each month.   

Read on Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF