Saturday, January 19, 2019

Subscription Box - Coffee and a Class October 2018

Hey there Peeps!

I've got another peek at my October selection of Coffee & A Classic subscription box.
This one was from October of 2018 and honestly the last one I have received.  I have one coming for the month of January but I skipped November and December.



Here's the Story Card and you can see I picked Classic Literature once again and this month was Dracula by Bram Stoker, quite appropriate for October wouldn't you say?


Opening the box to get a sneak peak.





This month we had a Dracula inspired candle.  I honestly can't tell you what the scent was because I burned it all and tossed the tin.  That's a good thing right?? 



You can't see this very well but it's a bar of glycerin soap.  No lie, it smelled like dirt. 
Seriously, straight up smelled like dirt!   I couldn't decide if it was cool, weird, gross or a combination of all the above.  I used it to shave with so hey, it was useful!



When I opened this bag of popcorn all vampires within a 50 mile radius disappeared.  SERIOUSLY!! WAY TOO MUCH GARLIC.   We threw the bag out and then had to take the trash out because it was so strong! haha  If you really like garlic you would've loved this!



This was Dracula's Brew coffee.  At first glance I saw whiskey, vanilla and butterscotch and was intrigued.  I'm not a butterscotch fan so I don't have to tell you which flavor I tasted the most?!    Another one in the trash and the next lesson is from now on we get Tea and not coffee as our beverage selection. 



You're gonna get a couple of shots of the glass because it was really hard to photograph.  
It was a cool mug because of the wording and it's perfect for Halloween.



Not my favorite mug for coffee but it'll be a great tea mug for sure.  It's packed away with the Halloween decorations so it won't make an appearance until October.  


See, it's pretty cool looking and a nice heavy glass mug.  
I have a LOT of mugs and seasonal ones get packed away with other decorations.   I tend to "love" them more when they only come out for a little while each year. 


Here is the book and it is a very nice book.   Once again it's the "hard" paperback version but very nicely done and something worthy of a bookcase.  
I've never actually read Dracula so hopefully at some point this year I'll get to this book. 


And there is always a bookmark that goes along with the book which is really nice since most of my books are on Kindle and I don't have a lot of bookmarks laying around.  


Like I said earlier, that's the last of these reviews until late January when the next one arrives.  I'm still undecided on whether or not these will continue.  It's a little pricey for a book, mug and bookmark but if you are interested in building a nice library of classic books then I would highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF