So Here we go with the first ever Friday Fun List:
Kind of like he fills my car with gas....cause I'm a princess and I just hate having to do it.
2) Halloween needs to come and be gone. There are too many of these items hanging around.
Hey I'm not crazy ("my mother had me tested"--Bazinga!) EVERYBODY knows you only buy the Halloween candy you like just in case you get stuck with leftovers.
3) Beautiful new babies were born this week, this is one of them. Her name is Molleigh and I think she's just the bees knees. I bet she smells divine.....I also think my uterus is lonely but that may be because it was just "boiled out" again for the second time last week. Maybe I'll just go hold Molleigh and smell her head and not talk about my uterus anymore.
4) My husband is turning 50 in a couple of weeks. I'm throwing a HUGE party for him......I really need to get the food ordered, the invitations mailed, the tents and tables reserved. Maybe I'll just take a nap instead. I'm afraid this is what we will get if I don't get busy. Yes, I'm on a Sheldon kick this week.
5) After spending hours upon hours the past few months to find new bedding I've decided I'm changing it for the holidays. This is my inspiration. Please don't tell my husband.
oh hey Hubster....just go back and reread #1. Love you!! :0)
6) Quite frankly I spend most of my week looking forward to Tuesday nights.
Let's just say if I was 20 years younger and single....I'd hunt this guy down like a crazy woman
Hi again honey....no worries I'm not 20 years younger & I'm happily married. Love you again!!
Peace Out Peeps!!!