Saturday, February 2, 2013

Not so Pinteresting

It's been awhile since I've done one of these so I thought I'd show you a "fail" of my Pinterest choices.


The idea, save your oven time in the heat of the summer to bake some goodies on the waffle iron.  In theory, sounds awesome so let's give it a whirl!


Trial #1  The Cinnamon Roll

Put the cinnamon rolls right on the hot waffle iron.
Close the lid and wait a few minutes.




Well well well this looks promising




Let's get some icing on those babies....



And.....totally yum!!!   
Footnote:  MUST be eaten hot, when they get cold they get super duper tough.

Not bad at all, could be better but let's try another.





Merebear wanted this monster tub of cookie dough so what better thing to try out??





Slap some cookie dough on that waffle iron.
Close the lid and wait.


\

Um, Houston...We have a problem!!!





So not willing to concede I think well maybe the cookies need some cooking spray to help them out a bit more.
Let's try again- spray the waffle iron and put some cookie dough on and wait again!




Well....that didn't help any at all.


So much for making cookies in the summer without turning the oven on.
Guess I'll just use the toaster oven.

So in the scheme of things was this a Pinterest fail?


I'm going with yes because the only way the cinnamon rolls were good was fresh of the waffle iron and well that's just not a good thing if you are making cinnamon rolls for more than just one person to eat immediately.  The cookies were a complete fail.

So if you'll excuse me I'm going to see if I can find those on one of my bazillion pinterest boards and remove them!

Have you had Pinterest fails? Successes?
Tell me about it!

Peace, Love & not so Yummies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF