Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday - Freebies, Freebies, where are you??

well, it's almost time to leave this dungeon of a place called work. The freebies and coupons were sparse today and on top of that my crazy boss was supposed to be at a conferance but showed up this afternoon. I have a feeling there will be confrontation tomorrow when I slip out early for Schlitterbahn. Oh well, he's a wack job and that's about the nicest thing I can say besides when I leave I will have already worked 40 hours this week but he'll still complain. I could go on and on but I won't.

Working on the lease agreement for my house, at least it will cover my mortgage,insurance and taxes and hopefully sometime in the next six months it'll all work out for everyone.

Better run before satan walks in and catches me doing something besides work!

As my friend Clay says, "Happy Drinking Eve"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF