Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday-Aug 5 No House Sale

well, so far this morning I've only managed to get a Scope sample kit and a Matrix hair care sample. It's definitely starting out slow in the freebie world but no coupons either. Wednesday's must be rough on everyone, even freebie givers and coupon cutters.

On a much sadder note, my house which has been on the market for 15 months and we thought had sold is back on the market. Don't get me wrong, I feel for the guy trying to buy it because he's losing out too but we've been making two mortgage payments since December and it's getting tough. It looks like we'll end up leasing to this guy for 6 months to see if he can get his issues with the lender worked out and then hopefully close at that time. Mixed feelings about all of this but I'm just trying to listen to my gut and do the right thing for everyone. I hope God remembers that I get confused a lot and need lots of help from Him. :0)

I looked at the calendar and I can't believe in just 15 days my son will be leaving for college. My husband won't believe it either as now he'll have to mow the yard twice a week. Well, I think it's time to get back to work for awhile but maybe I'll have time later to write especially since my life seems to take wild and crazy turns on the spur of the moment and it's early (in teenager terms) so there is plenty of time in the day left for "unexpected events".

Oh, one last thing, there is a guy from Mayfield, Ky on America's got talent. I grew up in Paducah,Ky about 25 minutes away from Mayfield. Vote for him, he's a simple guy who's heart is bigger than his voice!! Genuine people... hard to come by these days.

Happy Hump Day peoples!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF