Friday, October 8, 2010

1st day at the beach

Well peeps, if you look at the previous couple of posts you can get only a slight hint at the fun we are having. Didn't arrive until about 4:30 this morning but we slept until about 8:30 or 9:00 and then made the first grocery run. I say first because we will probably go at least once a day every day we are here. Then we walked over to the Okaloosa Island Pier and had a most yummy-licious lunch at one of my fave places the Crab Trap. I had some pics of the remainder of lunch but we can't seem to locate the camera....uh oh!!!! Spent the day on the beach just lounging around and then had some yum dinner at Fudpuckers. Definitely a great day with great friends! Stay tuned for more "parents gone wild" the fall edition!

Peace, love and yummies!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Waterscape Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF