Thursday, October 7, 2010

Road trippin'

PEEEEEEPS!!!  I cannot tell you how excited I am.  I'm getting ready for a road trip.  6 of us in a rented suburban headed to the beach!!!  wooo wooo woooo    We're going to stay at our new condo for the weekend.  I'm soooo excited I might bust...actually I might bust, I have to go to the bathroom A LOT!! 
I apologize in advance to all my co-riders in the car.  I took my medicine but there's only so much a girl can do.  well, that spun off into a wealth of TMI (too much information).

Anyway one of the best things about road trips is "scooby snacks" .   My son and I have always packed the scooby snack basket. Wanna peek at ours for this trip???
we have some dried fruits such as dates, craisins and tart cherries
bananas
golden oreos, chicken in a biscuit crackers, ritz crackerfuls cheddar, peanut m&m's, mixed bag of chocolate to include mini reese cups, rolo's and kisses.  A yummo candy mixture that sweet Missy got me hooked on.  The lifesavers are ostracized from the basket 'cuz they are wintergreen and they will stink up the other food
That's a scooby snack basket!!!

Now let's talk about that yummo homemade bag of goodness that Missy has me soooo totally addicted to. As if I didn't have enough of a candy corn addiction now it's even worse!!!



Buy a bag of candy corn and a can of peanuts (you want the regular salted kind)
Mix them together and ooooh lala
Tastes like a payday candy bar....no kidding!!!!

You'll love candy corn season as much as me!!!

Posts the rest of the weekend will be short and sweet and filled with laughter but remember...
Peace, Love and Yummies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF