Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Thursday already!

It's been a super duper crazy week peeps.  I can't believe I have gotten so lax in my "pictoral" feeding of you.  My apologies.

Tuesday night it was get the door it's Domino's time.  Hubby and I had cracker crust with green olives, jalapenos and pepperoni.  Mere had pepperoni and Abogg had canadian bacon. No pics...just hungry peeps.

Wednesday night was a Schwan's night again.  Here we go:



Looks complicated doesn't it??? hee heee

Ok, get the rice going per package directions people so you end up with this:
Now get the green beans going....
Now get the shrimp on the barbie mates:

Just follow the directions and BAM.... dinner is served
Yummy, easy and deeeeeelish!!  Thanks Schwan's man!!!

Peace, Love and Yummies folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF