Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another day another room!

Hey there!!! It's me again, same old me just with a sore back, banged up knees and a half dozen or so new bruises. Oh and dark circles under my eyes. Lovely!!!!!

Finally finished painting the second bedroom and had a little lunch. This one isn't all wild and crazy and loud. It's pretty tame but hey...it's better than it was.

Here is before.......



Personally I think taking those odd turquoise lamps out made the biggest difference but that does mean I have to get out and find some replacements. Seriously....who thought turquoise was a good idea with red and green?????

Here is the AFTER







It's hard to tell in the picture but the walls are now a sand color. It is much better and the really wasn't much to work with. Red furniture and a green and red and tan comforter. Sometimes you just have to remain subtle.

Hopefully I can find a few accessories to jazz up the place while hubby is here and replacing the tv's.

Oh in my painting escapades I forgot to show you the first of many things I love about Christmas time.



Ahhhh how I love these!!!!!


Stay tuned for more painting fun!!!


Peace, Love and Yummies!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Beach condo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF