Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cafe Escapes House Party

Good Morning Peeps

A couple of weekends ago I had the wonderful privilege of hosting another amazing House Party. This time it was for Cafe Escapes and I must say this party was super fun to decorate for and the goody bags were outstanding!!

I'm gonna tell you all about it through LOTS and LOTS of photos.  But hey you know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!!



I received this cute banner to hang up.  It made a nice backdrop for the party.



Yeah, look at all those free K-cups!!  Cafe Escapes & House Party outdid themselves.
(I tried them all!)



Such cute napkins.  The Cafe Escapes were part of the prize pack and the polka dots I picked up because sometimes I'm messy.

All the goody bags were lined up and waiting for the guests.
I might add...the NIGHT BEFORE PEOPLE.
I'm never that prepared, I'm lucky if I'm dressed when everyone arrives.



Each guest took home a swanky little goody bag. 
Sleep mask, vanilla lip balm, bookmark, an amazing coupon!



I received a set of mugs as host for the party but I decided to share my wealth and package those up for a cute little door prize.



There was also a pair of warm fuzzy socks that made it to the door prize list.



A bucket of plates and flatware waiting too.



We're all set up and ready for the party. 
The paper cups had either mug or socks on the bottom of three of them.
That's how the door prizes went.



One last item to do for the night, get this sign made.  People this cost me like $1.18 to have printed. 
(sorry, the frame was a clearance purchase at the Hob Lob for like $5 months ago)
Go right over to this cute site.  She has the free template to download.



There was also a cute little chalkboard mug in the party pack.



I got my kitchen chalkboard ready for the party too.



It's party day so here is the greeting at the front door.



Cocoa Bar ready!



Toppings, Toppings & more Toppings!



Keurig machine moved to the kitchen table and is ready to brew.



Oh my, look at all those choices.



Everyone got a goody bag.



Fabulous door prizes are ready.


There's nothing but happiness in a big bowl of marshmallows.



These marshmallows were mint with dark chocolate drizzle. 
They were especially good in the dark chocolate cocoa.



Peppermint snowflake pretzels to snack on.



It's not a party without m&m's.



Tiny chocolate chips.


Peppermint stick swizzle sticks, extra chocolate syrup and a few hot cocoa goldfish.



Best swizzle sticks ever....rock candy!



What goes great with chocolate? More chocolate!!!  
Brownies were made for the day.



Cookies from the party pack.



And a few shortbread cookies and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.



The Dark Chocolate was the days favorite flavor, followed closely by vanilla and caramel.




We're making cocoa and having fun.



Quite frankly this is the sweetest photo of the day!
I mean that marshmallow is as big as he is!!



Writing down a favorite book.



party fun leftovers



A big group photo so hopefully we'll win more parties!!


And we had a few stragglers that made it a little late to the party....but they made it!



Everyone had a book choice on the board because nothing is better than a good book and a mug of warm cocoa!!

I really really loved this party!!  I cannot thank Cafe Escapes and House Party enough.
Go to the House Party website and sign up to be a host.  You can't win one if you don't try!
Some of the parties are fabulous and you can pick and choose which ones you want to try and win.
They have parties for all ages and all kinds of products!


If you are in the area, shoot me your email and I'll make sure to add you to my future party list!!

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to my favorite event of the year....The Fort Worth Stock Show!
yeehaw cowboys!

Peace, Love & Warm Yummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF