Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chicken Parmesan....kinda sorta

I finally cooked again last night.... I know it felt like it's been forever!!!   It was simple but tasty and hey, isn't that all that really matters.


see the fresh corn soaking in the sink before being grilled


I went to Sprouts yesterday....duh, it was Wednesday!!!  I got some corn on the cob and when I got it home the Abogg wanted it for dinner last night so we grilled it up...since he was getting his wisdom teeth out today I figured he might as well get a good dinner.  They also had chicken tenders on sale for 1.99 a pound and while I didn't need any for the freezer I figured I could do something with them for dinner.

Once I got those chicken tenders home I just smothered them with some olive oil and then some italian seasoning and tossed them in the fridge to chill out until time to grill.


Once it was time I threw the corn on the grill and also the tenders then I put some spaghetti noodles on to boil and heated up some jarred marinara sauce.

Corn all done


chicken all done


Now just put a pile of noodles on the plate, add some chicken, pour over the marinara sauce and sprinkle on the parmesan cheese.  Butter up that corn and dinner is ready!!


Simple, easy and yummy.....how awesome is that?! 

Better run check on the little chipmunk and see how he's doing!!

Peace, Love and Yummies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF