Friday, June 10, 2011

Raspberry Lemonade pie

Well it's Friday folks!!   Yep and it's now noon and I haven't showered but I HAVE been getting my first real coupons only trip together.  I have a short stop at Target and then a pretty good stop at Walmart then a small stop at Kroger (if necessary).  I'll take my Kroger coupons in with me to wallyworld and if there prices are the same or better I'll just get the stuff there.   Cross your fingers but my goal is to go in and ONLY buy and look at the things on my list.  :0)  yeah, right huh??

Ok..so I've made this pie before and it was super yummy but super dee duper tart.  This time it wasn't tart enough so next time I'm halving up the lemonades and maybe it'll be just right.  Call me Goldilocks.
Seriously this pie is so easy there's no reason not to cool yourself off with one of these babies!


This is all you need
1 tub of cool whip
1 can eagle brand
1 can frozen lemonade (your choice)
1 graham cracker pie crust 
(you can make your own pie crust but that involves the oven and when it's this hot..not worth it!)




This moves quick....
Mix the eagle brand and cool whip together



Quickly add in the frozen lemonade. 
Don't unthaw the lemonade before using....keep in freezer until ready
Mix that together


Dump into the graham cracker crust
And pop in the freezer for about 6 hours




Take this little ole' beater and lick it!!
Yes you want to ..you know you do and besides the cooking police will show up if you don't always lick the beaters clean.  At least that's what I've been told and I don't take chances with the law.



After that pie is good and frozen ( we might have cut ours a tad too soon) cut yourself a big slice and laugh at that summer heat because you are cool as pie!!! 

Gotta run peeps...have a super weekend and I'll be back with my couponing trip.
don't get too excited, it won't be anything close to the extreme couponers!!!

Peace, Love & Yummies


3 comments:

  1. That sounds fabulous! I'm going to have to try that : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made this today. ... yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I'm so glad you liked it. Nothing like yummy & easy cool desserts!!

      Delete

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF