Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Update on Reminders from God

I just wanted to share with you guys the email I received this morning from our 'special family" staying in our condo.  I could not be more sure that this entire encounter was all GOD's work. Nothing short of divine planning orchestrated this whole scenario.
They also asked if they could go ahead and stay until Thursday as they were enjoying themselves so much and I'm oh so happy that no one is set to arrive at the condo until Saturday so a few extra days is just what they are getting!!


We are here enjoying your wonderful condo and the boys are having a fantastic time.  What an amazing gift you and your family have given us.  We can not even begin to thank you.  Our cancer retreat went fast and furious.  So much so that we barely got to spend any time together, they had us scheduled and we were in separate activities.  We are grateful for this time at waterscape where we are spending time and enjoying each other as a family.  We are spending our days on the beautiful beach, playing frisbee and bocce ball.  Yesterday I woke up my older son very early and just he and I walked on the beach together, it was a precious moment.
We have told many people about the generous gift your family has given to complete strangers and so many have said it has restored their faith in the kindness of others.  Gods hand at work.
We hope to meet you all someday and to be able to thank you in person.
Our very best,


I wanted to give you guys the update because so many of you have asked about this family and I just wanted to remind myself and everyone that when we put others first it is often we that get the biggest  blessing!


When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. - Helen Keller


2 comments:

  1. Again...you made me cry. I have received a blessing just reading your story and your updates.

    Rebecca Spahr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have said we might should contact the Kleenex people and have them donate $ to this family for every box of tissue we go through!! :0) I told her today that she has blessed me beyond words!!!

      Delete

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF