Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hellloooooo

Well goooooood morning bloggy land!!

I'm off to the wholesale fabric shops (yeah, I know I can't sew but sew what--heehee).  I'm riding along with Sweet Gloria, Crazy fun Cathy and LaLaLauren.  Should be a blast but I wanted to share this from another blog because I just MIGHT eat my broccoli after seeing this. Seriously I will be trying this recipe.

Permalink: noblepig.com/2011/02/17/broccoli-with-cheetos.aspx



Folks this is ALL the Noble Pig's workings but it was too yummy looking not to share.
If you try it please let me know, Ok??   I can't wait to try it out myself!

Peace, Love and Yummies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF