Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I finally got some spots!!

So one my goals for this year was making the time to make my blog more like I envisioned and HOPEFULLY if my dear BIL ever comes back from islands o'Hawaii I would like to move to my own url and since he can host sites.....seems like a perfecto idea!  I'm thinking I'm gonna have some storage issues coming up soon and I'd like to prevent that. But anywho...I've subscribed to some awesome blogs and am attempting to redesign my dear ole blog on my own and today while snowed in (kinda sorta) but mostly hanging out upstairs because it's warmer.... I found some spots!!  YIPPEEEE   I finally found spots for SammaSpot!!  It's the little things peeps just the little things.  So what do you think???  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF