Monday, November 7, 2011

November...a month for giving thanks

Happy Monday everyone......I just posted my November thankful of the day on Facebook.  I don't know if you are in the habit of doing this and it really doesn't matter if you do it on Facebook or on a post it note in you own home but please think about this.   Every day during November make a note of something you are thankful for that day.  Something big like your spouse, your kids, your heath, your family or something so small like the cup of warm coffee that you needed to wake you up that morning or that the toilet lid was actually down when you walked by the bathroom.   Just be thankful for something....and everything!

Our God is so good...be sure to tell him thanks.   This little clip on Pinterest especially gets me.





so today I was thankful for my dear son...he will never know how much he has meant to me over the years, he's been my inspiration and reason for living.


yeah....how could you not love this face!!!   

What are you thankful for today???


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF