Friday, January 6, 2012

Creamy Chicken Chili

or da$& good chili as the Abogg called it!
SCORE... I love it when I make something the kiddos love!!

This was good and I am proud to add this to my crockpot arsenal.

Let's make some chili mcwhilly chicken style!

Your cast of characters for the day:
1 can black beans (I was out so I used chili beans..drained & rinsed)
1 can corn, undrained
1 can Rotel, undrained
1 package ranch dressing mix (I used spicy)
1 can green chili's, undrained
1 tsp cumin
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp onion powder
8 oz package cream cheese
chicken (I used frozen boneless skinless thighs)
splash or two of chicken broth




Chicken in the bottom then everything else and cream cheese on top
I splashed in a little chicken broth because it just seemed a little dry but I'm not sure it was necessary
Slap a lid on and cook for about 8 hours on low




Serve it up in a big bowl with that Cheddar Jalapeno bread we made yesterday and man it was good!!
This is a definite keeper around these parts!!!

What do you think?  What kind of substitutions are churning in your brain??

Peace, Love & Yummies!!

                                                        

Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF