Monday, March 22, 2010

An amazing thought

I just posted this to my facebook page and felt so inspired by it that I wanted to post it on my blog.  If you are reading this.... thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking I might say something you would want to hear. :0)

I got this in an email today from a mailing list I belong to. I won't go into the mailing list as it's a rather controversial website and book. I feel fortunate that I can subscribe to certain theories and never once believe that it alters my faith in God. I can subscribe to the belief that there are "secrets" in this world and how I choose to uncover them or how much I believe they can come true don't have to contradict my faith, in fact, I choose to believe it only strengthens it. In any case the email is below. I only wish I could say I do this every day, talk about a resolution to make!




Write down all the great things about everyone you know. Make a huge list of all the wonderful things about you. Compliment people wherever you go. Praise every single thing you see. Be a ray of sunshine to everyone you meet, and make their day better for having seen you. Say "Thank you" at every turn. Walk, talk, think, and breathe appreciation and gratitude.



When you do this, your outer life will change to reflect your inner state of being.



May the joy be with you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF