Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time to Cook

Well today will mark the first endeavor of my newest project. Cooking with Janie.    Janie would be my mother-in-law and unfortunately Janie is not around to help me with this project.  Janie passed away about a year and a half ago but in the midst of cleaning out her home we found lots of her recipes.  I will attempt to recreate those recipes and the challenge.... I didn't grow up eating this kind of food.  I grew up in Kentucky and my husband grew up in Southern Lousiana and Savannah, Georgia.  Hopefully this will be great as I'm quite excited. Today on the menu..... Corn Creole and Mayo Biscuits.  Peace, love and yummies everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF