Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

sorry folks...we did something out of the ordinary last night.....we ate out.  Had to go help a friend with some decorating decisions in his bathroom.  Single guy.... you know the story.  I'm gonna be excited to see how it turns out. We should have taken some photos before he starts so we can show it off when we are done.  This is the best kind of decorationg, I do none of the work and spend none of my own money  :0)

Anyway we ate at a little place called the Dixie House Cafe.  Man was it good!!!    I had fried catfish, fried okra and green beans and a BIG ole yeast roll.  Good thing I skipped lunch yesterday.  What I really wanted was pie.....oh my the pie!!!   Next time I shall save some room for pie.


We're having leftovers tonight. I will try to remember to take photos of everything we've eaten this week and how it ended up as dinner tonight.  We are trying to clean out the fridge ya know!

Peace, Love and Yummies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF