Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday musings....

WOW!! It's been so long since I posted.  I was sooo lazy last week until Friday.  Friday we had a friend arrive from Atlanta and the "gang" came over to our house for dinner.  We had BBQ from Shady Oaks and then I made the fixin's to go with it, except SuePoo made deviled eggs!! yummmo

Anyway, I'll have those recipes up on Monday but in the meantime I wanted to update you on important arrivals at the house:

#1  Expanded flowers
Last Thursday my sweet hubby sensed my self esteem went to the crapper and he added some pretty flowers to my Earth day bouquet....sweet!!


I'll post a new pic on Monday as the lilly's have bloomed and they are gorgeous!



#2
My first yellow rose finally bloomed.  Yellow roses are my favorite and this one is pink on the outside edges...my two favorite colors in one!  Awesome!!


And finally  #3

We have new babies in Samma's Aviary Birthing Center (aka. the back porch)!!  WARNING...this picture is so cute you will squeal!!!


I'm still concerned for my flowers because it will be very hard to water those petunias but OH DEAR this is adorable!!!


That's all for now folks, we are gonna head out to Mayfest for awhile sooooooo,,,,,,,,,,

Peace, Love and Yummies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF