Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Everyone needs a dinnertime hero....

and mine was sweet Gloria yesterday!   You remember sweet Gloria....

Well...I was super duper busy yesterday and before I realized it hubby was on his way home from work and I had no clue what was for dinner.  We had an extra long walk with the dog and then we came home and that's when sweet Gloria became my hero!  T minus 15 until LOST and this is dinner........


yes, my friends I had chips and salsa for dinner.  Sweet Gloria sent home her delightful homemade salsa with hubby from work...so I ate it.  It started out so well until.....LOST was a rerun!!!!  What the heck???  Good thing I had chips and salsa because otherwise I would have just gone to bed in pure disgust.  Thanks Gloria for saving my night sometime you will have to come over and we'll make your salsa together and put it up on the blog!!

a few updates...

I think my Earth day flowers are even prettier today than when hubby brought them home! 




A couple of roses from my rose bushes:



Since we had a long walk last night I thought I would show you some photos we took while we were out...oh, just pretend you are excited and yes, I realize I haven't cooked dinner since Sunday!  On the bright side...there are almost ZERO leftovers in my fridge!!


Love the dandelion!!


Don't you love the way the ground is all cracked against the green "weeds" and it was getting dark so the bluish tint to the pic just makes it stand out even more, I think.


A man and his dog.....

Pretty little purple weed flower.....


Yellow sunshine on the ground

pretty yellow and purple....ahhhh, makes me sneeze but I still love it!













Peace, Love and Yummies folks!!!   I promise to try and make dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF