Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An embarrasing thing happened on the way to lunch.....

This is a perfectly innocent and healthy whole grain waffle....with some not so innocent nutella















This is what happens when you add some of the 4lbs of sliced up strawberries you made for dessert but no one got around to eating when you had company last weekend but somebody has to eat them before they go bad:






This is what happens when you also discover the whipped cream that you bought for said strawberries:















This is what I did to that poor plate of goodness in about 2 minutes!

If you come to my house and I make you one of these.... I really really really really like you!

Peace, Love and Yummies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, pretty please, with sugar on top. I love reading them and it makes me feel like such a rock star!


Print Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF